Thursday, January 3, 2008

Knitted Rings

These are the knitted rings that I have made so far. I have put them in the order that they were made. They are so much fun to make and the possibilities are endless. A second person has told me that I should sell knitted rings as well. Maybe there's something there. The last one that I worked on I knitted a little ribbing in the back so that it would be more stretchy to fit different sized fingers. I have really skinny fingers or ET fingers as my sister will tell you. I think the ribbing worked well. I think definitely when you knit these you need to use thinner yarn. The last one that I knitted I like but I think it would feel more comfortable on your finger if the yarn was thinner.
So what do you think?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you use a think cotton instead of wool for them Nix? just a thought they may feel better on ya fingy!!!.. but as I know ummm nothing about knitting perhaps you can't!