Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Baby Is 17!!!


17 years ago I met the most amazing, beautiful and special person and my life has never been the same again. Once you meet my daughter Megan you will never forget her. She touches the heart of each person she meets and you cant help but love her.




We have had so much fun these past 17 years that it makes me wish we could go back and do it all over again. She has a laugh that makes you laugh as well. Everyone has a Megan story that they can giggle about and she is a one of a kind.




People are constantly coming up to me and saying "Oh your Megan's Mum" and I have always very proudly said "Yes I am." and we exchange a smile because that's what she does to people. I remember when we went to visit a relative in hospital when she was 2 years old. While we were chatting to the person we were visiting, Megan was going to each bed chatting away to all the other patients and brought a smile to each ones face. I had to giggle and thought to myself that's just who she is.



My Megan is smart, willing to try anything, kind hearted, helpful, always wants everything to be fair and unforgettable.



Thank you Megan for 17 wonderful years. I cant wait to see what the coming years bring. It is exciting to watch you grow and become the beautiful young lady that you are.


No comments: