Friday, September 23, 2011

Flower Pillow


And the listing continues. I am up to 30 items in my shop which I dont think I have ever had that many. Today I listed a flower pillow that I made quite a while ago. I has been living at a local yarn shop for a while now but I thought I would bring it home and list on Etsy.
I just love brown, pink and green together especially in these dusty shades. I would love to see what this pattern looks like in other colours.



I made this pillow 18x18 inches because I love big chunky pillows that you can hug and get all snuggly with. This pillow comes with the pillow insert already inside so its ready to use as soon as you get it.



I like how the flower petals pop out with this pattern. It looks cool and gives it great texture.



Here is a close up of the pattern so you can see the details.



I made the back with a plain stitch. I think it would have been a bit fussy if both sides had flowers.
I hope you like it.


No comments: