Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Still Alive!

I know, I know, its been forever since I even posted anything on here. I have missed my little blog. I started babysitting my niece before the end of the year and I am finding her very time consuming hehe. She is now about 10 weeks old and has her parents wrapped around her little tiny finger. Slowly but surely she is getting a little easier to take care of. She is a baby who has learned to be constantly held and needs to be held to sleep. I think its being realized by the newbie parents that this was not a good thing to start and are now to trying to fix it.

I am hoping to post something with pictures either tomorrow or Thursday. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and just dying to post something so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.