Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Morning Surprise


This is what we woke up to today. Snow, snow, snow. I dont know if we're quite ready for all this snow yet but here it is. Victoria already wants to make a snow family and I just know Megan will come home from school telling me that she HAS to have hot chocolate today.


Our poor little car all covered in snow.


Everything looks prettier when its got snow on it.



All these photos were taken in our backyard. Lots of prettiness everywhere. Definitely different from the Autumn photos I posted not that long ago. Now the trees are all naked and ready to be covered in snow for many months to come. If my sister Kylie is looking at my blog then take a good look because this is what you have to look forward to at Christmas time hehehe.

No comments: