Saturday, September 4, 2010

Trying Out A New Shop Listing


I just added a new listing to my shop. Yes it has been quite a while. This is something I have been thinking about for a while. I have done a few custom orders in the last few months for hand knitted custom socks using hand painted yarn. The customers who received their socks have loved them so much I thought it could be something that I offer in my shop all the time.

These are different from the other custom socks listing my shop because they are made from specialty yarn that has been hand painted into beautiful colours. Some handpainted yarn can be just one colour or multiple colours which can make some wonderful patterns. I especially love to use hand painted made by wonderful Etsy artists if possible.

Each time I have made a pair of socks from these specialty yarns I think I really should make some for myself or wish these were my socks. I also love the thrill of picking just the right sock pattern to match the colour yarn Im using.

So we shall see how this new listing goes and if there are any takers out there.

As soon as I can sit down and upload the pictures from my camera I will be listing Harriet The Pig who I just finished while watching Alice In Wonderland the other day. Oh she is so cute. She looks like a real little pale piggy. I will very soon have a puppy in a blanket to list as well. Exciting things coming to Knitted For Ewe, stay tuned.

No comments: