Friday, July 31, 2009

Favourite Etsy Shop Friday

This weeks Favourite Etsy Shop Feature will have to be a little more tamed down compared to other features. I tried to get a hold of this Etsy shop and wasnt able to so I will just have to put a link so you can check it out.

I love nature photography. I love to take pictures of flowers and all the pretty things that I see. This shop has wonderful flower and landscape photos. The colours are beautiful and I just love the point of view that they give. I just want to favourite every picture. This shop is called Urban Design Photography. Take a look and see which is your favourite photograph.
www.urbandesign.etsy.com

I have another favourite Etsy shop all lined up for next week so you will be able to read a bigger feature with pictures and all.

No comments: