Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Monkey For All To See

I am currently making some monkeys to take to a nearby yarn shop that also sells local knitters work. I have been meaning to make these monkeys for a couple of months but only now just getting them done. One is fluffy and one is not. The fluffy one needs a tail and some ears which hopefully will be done tonight.


My daughter and I have decided that this little guys name is Latte because he looks like a cappucino. He makes me feel like some coffee just looking at him.

I should say if anyone is interested in buying any of my knitted stuff that they see on my blog dont hesitate to send me a comment and I will get in touch with you. I love doing custom stuff if you want something in a different colour or slightly different just let me know.


No comments: