Monday, December 19, 2011

Etsy Front Page Excitement!!!!!

I am so excited to say that one of my items in my Etsy shop was on the front page. WooooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I have been wanting to be on the front page for a very long time. Yesterday I saw that one of my felted bags was in a treasury. A very pretty treasury. I logged into my shop this morning to discover a big jump in views and favourites and found out the treasury had been put on the front page.

Here is the treasury that I am speaking of.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTU1NTkyOTh8MTU1NzI0NDIzNg/team-t-t-my-team-favorites

It makes me want to get some new stuff made pronto to add to the shop but I know that is probably not going to happen this week. I am knee deep in trying to finish handmade Christmas presents. I am attempting my first ever quilt. It is really close to being finished. Megan is home with a cold today so I cant work on it until tonight because its for her. I am attempting to make as many Adventure Time characters as I can for Victoria. I am on my second one with the other two I could get done before Christmas just waiting to get started. I am also finishing off a hat and have an order for a duck that needs to be done soon. So many things and so little time. I also need to get the house ready for all the visitors on Christmas Eve. This is why I keep telling the children to stop telling me how many days until Christmas because I am not ready yet.

But anyway, I was on the front page of Etsy WOOOOHOOOO!!!


No comments: