Thursday, November 19, 2009

Feeling A Little Rusty


I just listed these cable fingerless mittens in Knitted For Ewe. These are so fun and quick to make. I love this yarn as well. It feels really soft and comes in really great colours. This has to be the first yarn where I want a ball of every colour it comes in. You may have heard of it, its called Vanna's Choice.


Megan was my lovely model again. She much prefers to model these types of things because she doesnt have to worry about her facial expression hehe.


I went back and forth on this rust colour and what it would look for. This colour tends to take on a different hue with whatever colour it is paired up with. It looks especially nice with brown.

Im still working on things for this craft show that is coming up in a couple of weeks. If I dont sell much at the craft show then my Etsy shop sure is going to have a huge boost in inventory. We shall have to wait and see how it all goes.


1 comment:

owlsomegifts said...

those are pretty!! great color for fall!